Free extension mics CPE80 with every CP860 ordered until stocks last !!!!!
The Yealink CP860 IP conference phone is a perfect choice for small and medium-sized conference room and can meet the demands of up to 16 people with optional expansion microphones. The CP860 provides many important audio features including optima HD technology, a build-in 3 microphone array, full-duplex technology and acoustic echo cancelling. This means that all users can enjoy rich, clear and life-like conference calls. Also supports call recording, plus linkages to mobile phones or PCs for a more convenient conference call experience.
- Support for Optima HD sound quality and authoritative TIA920 certification ensures all HD sound requirements.
- With a built-in three microphone matrix, the phone supports 360° omnidirectional high-quality sound pickup within a 3-meter radius.
- Extended microphones can increase this to 5 meters— perfect for small and medium-sized conference rooms.
- With support for full-duplex, auto-echo cancellation and automatic reverberation elimination, the CP860 manages challenging audio environments.The result is greater efficiency and more pleasant and productive meetings.
- Support for call linkage with PC softphones (Skype, Lync, Bria, etc.), mobile phones and also for mixed communication terminals used in the same meeting.
- This enables the phone to provide a unified communications experience at anytime, anywhere and on any devices.
- With support for 5-party conferences, the phone will greatly lower communication costs when a multiparty meeting is needed among a company’s headquarters, branch offices, vendors and customers.
- With support for meeting record and playback, the CP860 improves the efficiency and flexibility of meeting resource utilization and satisfies demands for filing.