Communicate with a Global Audience
Bring a global audience together, no matter what device or video system they are using, with the Group Telepresence 3351 Room System from StarLeaf. With crisp, high definition audio and video as well as easy screen sharing, it’s the closest thing to having everyone in the same room together.
- Easily present and share content.
- Can be installed anywhere in minutes, with no need to purchase network infrastructure equipment, and no need for specialist technical training.
- Multiple accessory ports offer support for two screens, two microphones and three cameras.
- Start scheduled meetings easily without technical assistance, with a single Join Now button.
- Full AV Integration, with modules for AMX and Crestron, and connectors for 3rd party AV equipment.
Being able to communicate effectively with a global, dispersed workforce and both internal and external collaborators is vital for a modern business. StarLeaf allows you to create persistent virtual meeting rooms or run scheduled web conferences that can be joined by up to fifty remote attendees, regardless of device or video conferencing system
Intuitive, unlimited collaboration
The Group Telepresence 3351 features an intuitive, easy-to-use interface that requires no training, so users can simply walk into a room and start or join a meeting. And, with unparallelled interoperability with systems like Cisco, Polycom and Skype for Business, and unlimited guest invitations, there are no restrictions to collaboration.