Sharp PN40TC1 Huddle Board
- New 40″ Huddle Board interactive touch screen monitor
- Ultra smooth capacitive touch technology
- 10 point touch recognition
- Touch-operated onscreen menu
- Minimised glare and fingerprints
- Mount for web camera
- Landscape, portrait, or horizontal (face-up) orientation
- Bundled stand for desktop set-up (landscape orientation)
- 16-hour daily operation
- Bundled software includes: SHARP Pen Software, SHARP Display Connect, SHARP Touch Viewer
- Compatibility with Crestron Connected software
- MFP connectivity
Set up a PN40TC1 in your company’s visitor meeting space to transform your interactions with clients and other visitors. Touchscreen functionality helps to bring greater focus and productivity to your interactions. And the PN40TC1 never has to sit idly by. When not being used in a meeting, it can be used as appealing touchscreen signage displaying corporate ads, notices, and other information.
In both business and educational settings, the PN40TC1 enhances collaborations and group learning sessions. SHARP Pen Software works with the PN40TC1 in both landscape and portrait orientations. This expands the product’s range of usage to cover a variety of settings. For example, the PN40TC1 can work as a sophisticated bulletin board or flip chart. You can import data to display, write on it freely by hand, and save your handwritten notes digitally for later reuse.
Scanned documents can be directly imported to SHARP Pen Software from a compatible Sharp MFD. Onscreen image data, including handwriting, can be sent to a PC for storage or to an MFD for printing.