Designed for the huddle room
The Polycom Studio Room Bundle is a native Microsoft room system that combines Microsoft Teams and Skype for Business experiences with the Polycom’s legendary audio and video quality.
- Polycom Studio
- 1 x HP SRS Slice with Touch
- 3 Year Service
Easy to deploy, simple to manage
- Always-on device that automatically wakes up the displays when it detects people in the room
- Minimal effort needed to train end users, due to familiar Microsoft Teams and Skype for Business user interfaces
- Simple deployment and updating through Windows update
- SRS unit is monitored and managed via familiar tools, such as Intune and Operations Management Suite
- Interoperability with standards-based H.323 or SIP endpoints via Polycom RealConnect
Superb audio and video conferencing experiences
Whether you join a call from a huddle space with a few team members or from a larger conference room, Polycom Trio offers premium voice quality that is essential in remote video collaborations. Rest assured that you will hear and be heard clearly, wherever you are in the room. Polycom HD Voice with full duplex, echo cancellation and noise reduction produces crisper sound quality and reduces fatigue. Polycom NoiseBlock automatically mutes the microphone when a user stops speaking, silencing ambient noises that can interrupt conversations.
Learn why you should purchase Poly-branded products and services only from authorized Poly resellers
When you purchase Poly-branded products and services from an authorized Poly reseller, you receive the following benefits:
- New product shipped in Poly’s original packaging with Poly original accessories and support documents.
- Polycom’s product warranty support. Review standard product warranty terms warranty terms here.
- Assistance from Poly’s authorized resellers, who have the necessary qualifications and training, and who have access to Polycom resources, sales and technical personnel.
If you purchase Poly-branded products from an unauthorized source, you face the following serious risks:
- The product is of unknown origin, previously used, or counterfeit.
- The product may be resold as “unused” – which is not new product.
- The product includes software that is no longer supported by Polycom & requires updates to prevent network vulnerability.
- The product is missing key accessories or components required for your region to ensure the product will work as needed.
- If product does not work properly, you will not be able to obtain support or a replacement under warranty.
- The product is not eligible to be supported by Poly services.
- The product is not eligible product for a Poly trade in promotional