RealPresence Polycom Trio 8500 Collaboration Kit – Microsoft Skype for Business/Lync edition
We also include full installation with integration, national Help desk, certified Polycom (Poly) technical support Australia-Wide with 21 years Collaboration experience.
Comes with EagleEye Mini USB camera
Polycom Trio 8500 collaboration kit takes the ordinary conference call experience to the next level. Getting conference calls started shouldn’t be hard, frustrating or timeconsuming.
The sleek and sophisticated design of the Polycom Trio 8500 makes navigation simpler than ever to use. Easily start calls on time, every time with the same interface you already use on your Skype for Business desktop client. And with Polycom’s legendary voice quality, you can be sure every syllable is crystal clear with Polycom® HD Voice™ technology.
Legendary Voice Quality
Polycom Trio 8500 collaboration kit is equipped with the industry’s most advanced sound quality including HD Voice and Polycom® Acoustic Clarity™ technologies which combines industry-leading full duplex, echo cancellation, and noise reduction with advanced voice processing. With 14ft/4.3m of pick up, it is ideal for the midsize conference room.
To ensure you experience an uninterrupted flow of ideas, Polycom’s patented NoiseBlock technology will automatically detect non-speech noise and mute the microphones for you. They will automatically unmute when speech is detected, allowing your conference to keep moving seamlessly.
Future-proof for video and content sharing
Polycom Trio 8500’s incredible adaptability allows you to use it as a conference phone or simply add the Polycom Trio Visual+ and qualified USB camera, and
suddenly you have a cost-effective business-class video conferencing and content sharing solution ideal for huddle rooms. You can also use your personal devices—wired or wirelessly—via USB or Bluetooth for full, rich sound when using cloud conferencing or VaaS solutions.
Skype for Business/Office 365 certified
Working together with Microsoft, we have designed the Polycom Trio 8500 to maximize the power of Skype for Business and Office 365. Only Polycom Trio conference phones can claim the Skype for Business certified distinction. Extend the simplicity of Skype for Business from the desktop to the conference room—making it a consistent experience and ensuring broad user adoption.
Polycom Trio 8500 Collaboration kit (7200-66779-019) ships with:
• Phone console
• Polycom Trio Visual+
• Eagle Eye Mini USB
• Required cables
• Setup sheet
E365 distribution & Polycom please note below
DUE TO THE NUMEROUS POSSIBLE COMBINATIONS, POLYCOM MAKES NO GUARANTEE REGARDING THE INTEROPERABILITY OF ANY SPECIFIC HARDWARE OR SOFTWARE PRODUCTS
Learn why you should purchase Poly-branded products and services only from authorized Poly resellers
When you purchase Poly-branded products and services from an authorized Poly reseller, you receive the following benefits:
- New product shipped in Poly’s original packaging with Poly original accessories and support documents.
- Polycom’s product warranty support. Review standard product warranty terms warranty terms here.
- Assistance from Poly’s authorized resellers, who have the necessary qualifications and training, and who have access to Polycom resources, sales and technical personnel.
If you purchase Poly-branded products from an unauthorized source, you face the following serious risks:
- The product is of unknown origin, previously used, or counterfeit.
- The product may be resold as “unused” – which is not new product.
- The product includes software that is no longer supported by Polycom & requires updates to prevent network vulnerability.
- The product is missing key accessories or components required for your region to ensure the product will work as needed.
- If product does not work properly, you will not be able to obtain support or a replacement under warranty.
- The product is not eligible to be supported by Poly services.
- The product is not eligible product for a Poly trade in promotional
Communication – Solutions – Integration