RealPresence Trio 8800 Collaboration Kit – 12 x ZOOM CAMERA Microsoft Skype for Business/Lync edition
We also include full installation with integration, national Help desk, certified Polycom (Poly) technical support Australia-Wide with 21 years Collaboration experience.
Includes Polycom MSR camera 12x zoom
Polycom RealPresence Trio 8800 conference phone, certified for Skype for Business, with the Visual+ accessory and a Polycom EagleEye MSR USB camera. Deploy the phone as a hub for collaboration, with the included components supporting video conferencing and content sharing. Now you can easily escalate any voice call to a video conference, or experience face-to-face communications without the expense of travel or an expensive room-based solution. NO POWER KIT INCLUDED. POLYCOM MAINTENANCE CONTRACT NOW COMPULSORY.
Including the Polycom EagleEye MSR USB camera
Provides a best-in-class quality video collaboration experience for Polycom® MSR™ and other Microsoft-certified Skype Room Systems. Certified by Microsoft as a Skype Room System camera peripheral, the EagleEye IV USB camera delivers a premium HD video experience with a pan, tilt and 12x optical zoom capability suitable for medium and large sized meeting spaces. The EagleEye IV USB camera also delivers a premium HD video experience when utilised with Polycom Trio™ 8800.
Polycom HD Voice, NoiseBlock and Acoustic Clarity technologies enhance the RealPresence Trio’s audio quality. The phone also supports HD video conferencing and content sharing. Optional expansion microphones further increase the phone’s power. Connect a mobile device or computer via Bluetooth or USB. The phone connects to your network through WiFi or Ethernet. Setting up and using this collaboration kit is incredible intuitive. The onboard touchscreen makes operation even easier.
Polycom Trio 8800 Collaboration Package Contents:
- Polycom RealPresence Trio 8800 console
- Polycom RealPresence Trio Visual + accessory
- Polycom EagleEye MSR USB camera
- 25-ft CAT 5e network cable
- 1.8m HDMI cable
- 6.5-ft USB 2.0 cable
- Cable wrap
- Tactile overlay
- Setup sheet
- Maintenance contract required
E365 distribution & Polycom please note below
DUE TO THE NUMEROUS POSSIBLE COMBINATIONS, POLYCOM MAKES NO GUARANTEE REGARDING THE INTEROPERABILITY OF ANY SPECIFIC HARDWARE OR SOFTWARE PRODUCTS
Learn why you should purchase Poly-branded products and services only from authorized Poly resellers
When you purchase Poly-branded products and services from an authorized Poly reseller, you receive the following benefits:
- New product shipped in Poly’s original packaging with Poly original accessories and support documents.
- Polycom’s product warranty support. Review standard product warranty terms warranty terms here.
- Assistance from Poly’s authorized resellers, who have the necessary qualifications and training, and who have access to Polycom resources, sales and technical personnel.
If you purchase Poly-branded products from an unauthorized source, you face the following serious risks:
- The product is of unknown origin, previously used, or counterfeit.
- The product may be resold as “unused” – which is not new product.
- The product includes software that is no longer supported by Polycom & requires updates to prevent network vulnerability.
- The product is missing key accessories or components required for your region to ensure the product will work as needed.
- If product does not work properly, you will not be able to obtain support or a replacement under warranty.
- The product is not eligible to be supported by Poly services.
- The product is not eligible product for a Poly trade in promotional