RealPresence Trio 8800 Collaboration Kit with EagleEye 12 x ZOOM MSR USB camera
Polycom RealPresence Trio 8800 conference phone with the Visual+ accessory and a Polycom EagleEye MSR USB camera. Deploy the phone as a hub for collaboration, with the included components supporting video conferencing and content sharing. Now you can easily escalate any voice call to a video conference, or experience face-to-face communications without the expense of travel or an expensive room-based solution. NO POWER KIT INCLUDED. POLYCOM MAINTENANCE CONTRACT NOW COMPULSORY.
Polycom HD Voice, NoiseBlock and Acoustic Clarity technologies enhance the RealPresence Trio’s audio quality. The phone also supports HD video conferencing and content sharing. Optional expansion microphones further increase the phone’s power. Connect a mobile device or computer via Bluetooth or USB. The phone connects to your network through WiFi or Ethernet. Setting up and using this collaboration kit is incredible intuitive. The onboard touchscreen makes operation even easier.
Please also see the RealPresence 8800 Skype collaboration kit
Polycom Trio 8800 Collaboration Package Contents:
- Polycom RealPresence Trio 8800 console
- Polycom RealPresence Trio Visual+ accessory
- Polycom EagleEye MSR USB camera
- 25-ft CAT 5e network cable
- 1.8m HDMI cable
- 6.5-ft USB 2.0 cable
- Cable wrap
- Tactile overlay
- Setup sheet
- Maintenance contract required
The Polycom EagleEye MSR USB camera
Provides a best-in-class quality video collaboration experience for Polycom® MSR™ and other Microsoft-certified Skype Room Systems. Certified by Microsoft as a Skype Room System camera peripheral, the EagleEye IV USB camera delivers a premium HD video experience with a pan, tilt and 12x optical zoom capability suitable for medium and large sized meeting spaces. The EagleEye IV USB camera also delivers a premium HD video experience when utilized with Polycom Trio™ 8800.
High quality video experience that satisfies large meeting space needs Polycom EagleEye IV USB camera produces incredible details and natural colors in full 1080pHD, reducing strains of video meetings for all meeting participants. The EagleEye IV USB camera covers a wide field of view of 72.5⁰, with the mechanical pan, tilt, and 12x zoom that can be controlled using a simple handheld remote, so that meeting participants sitting at the back of the room can be just as easily and clearly seen by others.
- Polycom EagleEye IV USB camera provides excellent video experiences including:
HD 1080p video at 30 frame per second
- Wide field of view (72.5⁰ Horizontal, 44.8⁰ Vertical Field of View) with +-170⁰ pan
and 120⁰ tilt
- 12x optical zoom
- Simple, easy to operate remote
- Home preset position to quickly set and recall the camera to home position
- USB 2.0 connection to the MSR Dock or other Skype Room System docks to
maximize the cable length between the dock and the camera
- USB connection to Polycom Trio™ Visual+ Accessory allows you to see all Polycom Trio
video call participants up close with pan, tilt, and zoom
Benefits of the Polycom EagleEye MSR USB camera
- Delivers a high performance collaboration experience and plugand-play connectivity for Polycom MSR, other Skype Room Systems, and Polycom Trio
- 12x optical zoom and wide viewing range with pan and tilt provide extra coverage without loss in quality—ideal for medium and large meeting rooms
- Built for utmost ease of use, the camera comes with a user-friendly, simplified remote.
E365 distribution & Polycom please note below
DUE TO THE NUMEROUS POSSIBLE COMBINATIONS, POLYCOM MAKES NO GUARANTEE REGARDING THE INTEROPERABILITY OF ANY SPECIFIC HARDWARE OR SOFTWARE PRODUCTS
Learn why you should purchase Poly-branded products and services only from authorized Poly resellers
When you purchase Poly-branded products and services from an authorized Poly reseller, you receive the following benefits:
- New product shipped in Poly’s original packaging with Poly original accessories and support documents.
- Polycom’s product warranty support. Review standard product warranty terms warranty terms here.
- Assistance from Poly’s authorized resellers, who have the necessary qualifications and training, and who have access to Polycom resources, sales and technical personnel.
If you purchase Poly-branded products from an unauthorized source, you face the following serious risks:
- The product is of unknown origin, previously used, or counterfeit.
- The product may be resold as “unused” – which is not new product.
- The product includes software that is no longer supported by Polycom & requires updates to prevent network vulnerability.
- The product is missing key accessories or components required for your region to ensure the product will work as needed.
- If product does not work properly, you will not be able to obtain support or a replacement under warranty.
- The product is not eligible to be supported by Poly services.
- The product is not eligible product for a Poly trade in promotional
Communication – Solutions – Integration