Polycom RealPresence Trio 8500 conference phone-SIP
Polycom RealPresence Trio 8500 – the new standard in conference performance. Polycom’s legendary audio quality and a modern intuitive interface make conference calling easier than ever. Trio 8500 offers the broadest interoperability of any device on the market giving you freedom to deploy on all leading voice platforms.
Future-proof for video and content sharing
Polycom Trio 8500’s incredible adaptability allows you to use it as a conference phone or simply add the Polycom Trio Visual+ and qualified USB camera, and suddenly you have a cost-effective business-class video conferencing and content sharing solution ideal for huddle rooms.
You can also use your personal devices—wired or wirelessly—via USB or Bluetooth for full, rich sound when using cloud conferencing or VaaS solutions.
- Most productive calls with the world’s clearest and richest audio experience—ideal for the midsize conference room
- Encourage user engagement with a simple-to-use interface and one-touch-join calendar integration
- Connect mobile devices via Bluetooth or USB
- Maximize investment—hybrid registration allows for endpoint registration on multiple platforms
- Easily provision and manage using Polycom ® RealPresence ® Resource Manager software*
- Configuration templates make customizing the interface easy, accommodating your organization’s usability and security needs
- Phone console
- 25ft/7.6m network cable CAT 5e
- Cable wrap
- Tactile overlay for improved accessibility
- Setup sheet
E365 distribution & Polycom please note below
DUE TO THE NUMEROUS POSSIBLE COMBINATIONS, POLYCOM MAKES NO GUARANTEE REGARDING THE INTEROPERABILITY OF ANY SPECIFIC HARDWARE OR SOFTWARE PRODUCTS