RealPresence Trio 8500 Collaboration Kit
The new standard in conference collaboration for small and mid-sized rooms for open SIP environments.
Polycom RealPresence Trio 8500 conference phone with the Visual+ accessory and a Logitech webcam. Deploy the phone as a hub for collaboration, with the included components supporting video conferencing and content sharing. Now you can easily escalate any voice call to a video conference, or experience face-to-face communications without the expense of travel or an expensive room-based solution. NO POWER KIT INCLUDED. POLYCOM MAINTENANCE CONTRACT NOW COMPULSORY.
Polycom HD Voice, NoiseBlock and Acoustic Clarity technologies enhance the RealPresence Trio’s audio quality. The phone also supports HD video conferencing and content sharing. Optional expansion microphones further increase the phone’s power. Connect a mobile device or computer via Bluetooth or USB. The phone connects to your network through WiFi or Ethernet. Setting up and using this collaboration kit is incredible intuitive. The onboard touchscreen makes operation even easier.
Future-proof for video and content sharing
Polycom Trio 8500’s incredible adaptability allows you to use it as a conference phone or simply add the Polycom Trio Visual+ and qualified USB camera, and suddenly you have a cost-effective business-class video conferencing and content sharing solution ideal for huddle rooms. You can also use your personal devices—wired or wirelessly—via USB or Bluetooth for full, rich sound when using cloud conferencing or VaaS solutions.
In an industry where many solutions are built on proprietary standards, Polycom embraces open standards, ensuring that no matter your platform your calling experience will be seamless. With broad interoperability and a deep feature set, Polycom Trio 8500 gives you the options you want today and the investment protection you need for the future.
Please also see the RealPresence 8500 Skype collaboration kit
Polycom Trio 8500 Collaboration kit (7200-66700-025) ships with:
• Phone console
• Polycom Trio Visual+
• Logitech C930e USB camera
• Required cables
• Setup sheet
Polycom maintenance contract required
E365 distribution & Polycom please note below
DUE TO THE NUMEROUS POSSIBLE COMBINATIONS, POLYCOM MAKES NO GUARANTEE REGARDING THE INTEROPERABILITY OF ANY SPECIFIC HARDWARE OR SOFTWARE PRODUCTS
Learn why you should purchase Poly-branded products and services only from authorized Poly resellers
When you purchase Poly-branded products and services from an authorized Poly reseller, you receive the following benefits:
- New product shipped in Poly’s original packaging with Poly original accessories and support documents.
- Polycom’s product warranty support. Review standard product warranty terms warranty terms here.
- Assistance from Poly’s authorized resellers, who have the necessary qualifications and training, and who have access to Polycom resources, sales and technical personnel.
If you purchase Poly-branded products from an unauthorized source, you face the following serious risks:
- The product is of unknown origin, previously used, or counterfeit.
- The product may be resold as “unused” – which is not new product.
- The product includes software that is no longer supported by Polycom & requires updates to prevent network vulnerability.
- The product is missing key accessories or components required for your region to ensure the product will work as needed.
- If product does not work properly, you will not be able to obtain support or a replacement under warranty.
- The product is not eligible to be supported by Poly services.
- The product is not eligible product for a Poly trade in promotional