Poly Studio X50 connects to Microsoft Teams and Zoom
The Poly Studio X50 video bar delivers radical simplicity in a small, elegant package. In small- and medium-sized rooms, connect easily with whatever video collaboration software you may use. Experience full boardroom-quality audio, advanced camera capabilities, and quick wireless content—all in one sleek video bar. And say goodbye to unnecessary pucks, cords, and cables, along with the PC or Mac to drive the meeting, since the Poly Video OS runs the show. Easy to install, easy to manage.
• Ideal for rooms of up to 8 participants
• Surround everyone with the rich, legendary sound with stereo speakers that deliver immersive, room-filling audio
• Dual monitor support ensures you have the ideal setup for room of many sizes
• Be heard clearly with next generation microphone array
• Get any small or medium room up and running in minutes, with a simple setup process and all-inone design
• Make it easy for anyone, even guests, to share content wirelessly from any personal device—with no special apps or tools needed
• Powerful audio pickup and incredible noise blocking technology allows every word to be heard without distractions
• On-board support for cloud service platforms means no room PC or Mac is required
- Poly Studio X50
- Cable bundle
- Wall mount
– Poly content app
– Apple Airplay
• 5x digital zoom
• 120° FOV
• UHD 2160p (4K) capture resolution
• Automatic people framing &speaker tracking
• 2 camera presets
Vesa display mount for X50 is an optional extra – see here
POLY TC8 (Optional)
This intuitive touch interface provides easy access to Poly video conferencing solutions. The sleek design features an 8” high-resolution touch display to ensure that the control options are clear and accessible. A single cable carries both power and data to reduce clutter. After using the Poly TC8, you’ll never stress about getting your meeting going again. Having confidence that you can easily initiate, join, or share content lets you focus on better collaboration.
- Integrated calendar for one touch to join a call
- Easily share content, adjust the camera, and change participant layouts
- Compatible with Poly Studio X Series and Poly G7500
Note – Poly expansion microphones not supported at this time.
(Price Excludes Poly TC 8 touch screen)
Learn why you should purchase Poly-branded products and services only from authorized Poly resellers
When you purchase Poly-branded products and services from an authorized Poly reseller, you receive the following benefits:
- New product shipped in Poly’s original packaging with Poly original accessories and support documents.
- Polycom’s product warranty support. Review standard product warranty terms warranty terms here.
- Assistance from Poly’s authorized resellers, who have the necessary qualifications and training, and who have access to Polycom resources, sales and technical personnel.
If you purchase Poly-branded products from an unauthorized source, you face the following serious risks:
- The product is of unknown origin, previously used, or counterfeit.
- The product may be resold as “unused” – which is not new product.
- The product includes software that is no longer supported by Polycom & requires updates to prevent network vulnerability.
- The product is missing key accessories or components required for your region to ensure the product will work as needed.
- If product does not work properly, you will not be able to obtain support or a replacement under warranty.
- The product is not eligible to be supported by Poly services.
- The product is not eligible product for a Poly trade in promotional