Poly Studio X30 Video Bar bundle-including TC8 touch panel
Just because your meetings are in small spaces doesn’t mean those meetings aren’t important. Meet the Poly Studio X30, an all-in-one video bar for huddle and small rooms. It’s radically simple to use with support for leading cloud video services built right in—no PC or Mac required. Voices are crisp and clear, thanks to a beamforming microphone array and acoustic chamber design. Built-in, wireless content sharing lets users share from their devices without the need for cables or pucks. Setup, management, and maintenance are all streamlined, too. Say hello to lower IT costs.
• Ideal for rooms of up to four participants
• Compact, lightweight design easily fits on top of display
• Affordable price delivers excellent huddle room performance without breaking the bank
• Get any small or medium room up and running in minutes, with a simple setup process and all-in-one design
• Make it easy for anyone, even guests, to share content wirelessly from any personal device—with no special apps or tools needed
• Powerful audio pickup and incredible noise blocking technology allows every word to be heard without distractions
• On-board support for cloud service platforms means no room PC or Mac is required
- Poly Studio X30
- Cable bundle
- Wall mount
- Monitor clamp
- TC8 touch panel
• Polycom Content App support
• Apple Airplay
• 4x digital zoom
• 120° FOV
• UHD 2160p (4K) capture resolution
• Automatic people framing and speaker tracking
This intuitive touch interface provides easy access to Poly video conferencing solutions. The sleek design features an 8” high-resolution touch display to ensure that the control options are clear and accessible. A single cable carries both power and data to reduce clutter. After using the Poly TC8, you’ll never stress about getting your meeting going again. Having confidence that you can easily initiate, join, or share content lets you focus on better collaboration.
- Integrated calendar for one touch to join a call
- Easily share content, adjust the camera, and change participant layouts
- Compatible with Poly Studio X Series and Poly G7500
Expansion microphones are not supported
Learn why you should purchase Poly-branded products and services only from authorized Poly resellers
When you purchase Poly-branded products and services from an authorized Poly reseller, you receive the following benefits:
- New product shipped in Poly’s original packaging with Poly original accessories and support documents.
- Polycom’s product warranty support. Review standard product warranty terms warranty terms here.
- Assistance from Poly’s authorized resellers, who have the necessary qualifications and training, and who have access to Polycom resources, sales and technical personnel.
If you purchase Poly-branded products from an unauthorized source, you face the following serious risks:
- The product is of unknown origin, previously used, or counterfeit.
- The product may be resold as “unused” – which is not new product.
- The product includes software that is no longer supported by Polycom & requires updates to prevent network vulnerability.
- The product is missing key accessories or components required for your region to ensure the product will work as needed.
- If product does not work properly, you will not be able to obtain support or a replacement under warranty.
- The product is not eligible to be supported by Poly services.
- The product is not eligible product for a Poly trade in promotional