Help teams share ideas and express themselves clearly—in Ultra HD 4K.
No ideas get left behind, because anyone can share wirelessly, annotate and capture content for later use. With detailed visuals and rich audio, people feel like they’re together in the same room. With noise cancellation built-in, audio distractions like background noise and side conversations are a thing of the past.
G7500 is deployment friendly too, with an intuitive user interface and flexible set-up that increases adoption and utilization. Backwards compatibility with legacy Polycom peripherals means there is no need to rip and replace when deploying the G7500.
• Premium audio quality and voice clarity
• Share content wirelessly from any device
• Content annotation and digital whiteboarding
• Customization and security for room control using REST APIs
The G7500 puts content at the center of the video conferencing experience. There’s a single interface for content sharing and video calls. And anyone can share wirelessly from their own device, capturing content for later use.
Teams can share ideas and express themselves clearly in Ultra HD 4K. With detailed visuals and crisp audio, people feel like they’re together in the same room.
- H.265 codec support greatly reduces the bandwidth needed for video calls, and makes next-gen experiences such as 4K video work flawlessly even in locations with bandwidth limitations.
- Adoption is easy and training needs are minimal thanks to the intuitive touch interface.
- Standard ethernet cables can be used to connect table and ceiling microphones for easy and cost-effective long cable runs in larger rooms
- Rest APIs offer scalability, security and more customization for room control, along with support for command-line APIs for backwards compatibility.
- Supports legacy Polycom interfaces for camera and microphones and re-use of existing peripherals for more cost-effective deployments.
- Poly G7500 4k Base Unit: G7500 UHD 4k video codec and Wireless Presentation System
- BT remote
- Cable: 1 CAT 5E LAN 3.6m
Power: AUST/NZ- Type I, AS 3112
Maintenance Contract Required.