Polycom Trio 8500 with Zoom Room Software. Ideal for medium spaces seating 2-4 people.
Single Screen Ready Bundles
• Intel NUC i5
• Polycom Trio 8500 Conference phone
• Polycom Eagle Eye Mini Camera
• 1 Year Service
Intel NUC i5
The Intel® NUC is a powerful 4×4-inch mini PC with entertainment, gaming, and productivity features, including a customisable board that is ready to
accept the memory, storage, and operating systems that you want.
Polycom Trio 8500 Conference phone
The new standard in conference collaboration for Skype for Business environments Polycom Trio™ 8500 takes the ordinary conference call experience to the next level. Getting conference calls started shouldn’t be hard, frustrating or time consuming. The sleek and sophisticated design of the Polycom Trio 8500 makes
navigation simpler than ever to use. Easily start calls on time, every time with the same interface you already use on your Skype for Business desktop client. And with Polycom’s legendary voice quality, you can be sure every syllable is crystal clear with Polycom® HD Voice™ technology.
Polycom Eagle Eye Mini Camera
Compact camera with big time performance—making your favorite Polycom audio meetings more meaningful
Video collaboration improves our communications and decision-making abilities. Nonverbal cues, such as body language and facial expressions, add another
dimension to communications. When people can see each other, they feel more emotionally connected and engaged.
1 Year Service included in the price
Zoom Rooms subscription – not included in price.
Learn why you should purchase Poly-branded products and services only from authorized Poly resellers
When you purchase Poly-branded products and services from an authorized Poly reseller, you receive the following benefits:
- New product shipped in Poly’s original packaging with Poly original accessories and support documents.
- Polycom’s product warranty support. Review standard product warranty terms warranty terms here.
- Assistance from Poly’s authorized resellers, who have the necessary qualifications and training, and who have access to Polycom resources, sales and technical personnel.
If you purchase Poly-branded products from an unauthorized source, you face the following serious risks:
- The product is of unknown origin, previously used, or counterfeit.
- The product may be resold as “unused” – which is not new product.
- The product includes software that is no longer supported by Polycom & requires updates to prevent network vulnerability.
- The product is missing key accessories or components required for your region to ensure the product will work as needed.
- If product does not work properly, you will not be able to obtain support or a replacement under warranty.
- The product is not eligible to be supported by Poly services.
- The product is not eligible product for a Poly trade in promotional
Communication – Solutions – Integration