Polycom & HP Have Teamed up to bring you the best in video Conferencing bundles for small to medium rooms
The Polycom + HP SRS bundle is a native Microsoft room system that combines the familiar Microsoft Teams and Skype for Business experiences on the most versatile HP Skype Room System (SRS) with the Polycom’s legendary audio and video quality. Get set up quickly with no specialised skills required, and easily manage, deploy and secure your meeting room system with the most flexible SRS product available. The HP Elite Slice G2 Audio Ready is simple to set up and it can be mounted under the table with the VESA mounting module to make the conference table free of cable clutter. The tamper-proof breakout cable keeps the unit protected from unintended disconnection, so the system is always ready for use. Combine it with Polycom Trio, which offers best-in-class audio quality for Skype Room Systems, along with EagleEye IV USB camera to ensure the best meeting experiences.
Small Room Bundle Includes:
- HP Elite Slice G2 Audio Ready with Microsoft Teams Rooms
- Poly Studio
- 3 year Poly Support
Poly Studio – USB Video Bar Built for Small Rooms and Big Ideas
Meet Poly Studio, the premium USB video bar built for small rooms and big ideas. Delivering the best audio quality in its class, it blocks distracting sounds that can interrupt meetings. Teams on both ends of the call catch every word. With group framing and automatic speaker tracking, the connection feels personal. They see all the important details, too—right down to body language and facial expressions. Easy to manage? Of course. The cloud-based management tools let IT push software updates and make settings changes without ever leaving their desk. Poly Studio. The shortcut to better huddle room collaboration. Comes with 3 year Poly service contract.
- Acoustic Fence keeps voices outside the room from interrupting your calls
- Up to 3.7 m/12 ft microphone pickup range
- Smart-camera experiences are built in—no drivers or software needed
- Centralized management enables high-scale deployments
- Works with nearly any video platform
- You’ve never heard a USB video bar sound this good—Poly Studio has the absolute best audio quality and voice clarity in its class
- Distracting sounds are eliminated by our patented NoiseBlock technology—and this is the only USB video bar that does it
- Be more productive on both ends of your video conference with a smart camera that automatically frames the room or tracks the person speaking for deeper engagement
- Eliminate “sneakernet” with centralized management, enabling high-scale deploy
HP Elite Slice G2 Audio Ready with Microsoft Teams Rooms
HP Elite Slice G2 – Audio Ready with Microsoft Teams Rooms How conferencing should be
Designed for rooms of all sizes with 3rd party AV accessories, the HP Elite Slice G2 – Audio Ready with Microsoft Teams Rooms is our most versatile Microsoft Teams Rooms system. Simplify meetings and seamlessly connect with the Centre of Room Control and mount with an optional HP VESA Plate.
HP recommends Windows 10 Pro. Windows 10 IoT Enterprise One-touch collaboration Enjoy on-demand calling, dual viewing angles, and flexible accessibility, easily add attendees, and share content with one touch on the Center of Room Control with familiar Skype interface.
Connect to existing audio and video Show your team in the best light and easily connect your Microsoft Teams Rooms-certified audio and video peripherals to HP Elite Slice G2 – Audio Ready with Microsoft Teams Rooms.
Stress free. Worry free.
Learn why you should purchase Poly-branded products and services only from authorized Poly resellers
When you purchase Poly-branded products and services from an authorized Poly reseller, you receive the following benefits:
- New product shipped in Poly’s original packaging with Poly original accessories and support documents.
- Polycom’s product warranty support. Review standard product warranty terms warranty terms here.
- Assistance from Poly’s authorized resellers, who have the necessary qualifications and training, and who have access to Polycom resources, sales and technical personnel.
If you purchase Poly-branded products from an unauthorized source, you face the following serious risks:
- The product is of unknown origin, previously used, or counterfeit.
- The product may be resold as “unused” – which is not new product.
- The product includes software that is no longer supported by Polycom & requires updates to prevent network vulnerability.
- The product is missing key accessories or components required for your region to ensure the product will work as needed.
- If product does not work properly, you will not be able to obtain support or a replacement under warranty.
- The product is not eligible to be supported by Poly services.
- The product is not eligible product for a Poly trade in promotional