Crestron Flex Advanced Tabletop Medium Room Video Conference System
Intuitive User Interface with Impressive Audio
The Crestron Flex Tabletop Conference device (CCS‑UC‑1‑X) provides a superior conferencing and collaboration experience with its large 7 in. HD display, integrated 360° quad microphone array, and an AEC-enabled USB speakerphone that supports full-duplex wideband audio performance.
High-Definition Video Conferencing
The included collaboration camera (CCS‑CAM‑USB‑F‑400) features an ultra wide‑angle 150° diagonal field of view to capture an entire conference room in Full HD 1080p video resolution. High precision aspherical optics, 12 MP CMOS sensor, and advanced video processing ensure a clear video image free from light or noise artifacts. Genius Framing
digital autozoom detects the people in the room and frames them for an optimal view.
Voice Calling & Audio Conferencing
The CCS‑UC‑1‑X provides full-duplex conferencing speakerphone capabilities and is compatible with major SIP‑compliant phone systems. Dialing and answering calls is easy and intuitive using the large HD color touch screen. Corporate directory access (LDAP) enables one-touch dialing from the customer’s centrally‑managed directory. Native Skype® for Business VoIP support enables one-touch join capability for scheduled Skype meetings (audio only), or you can place a Skype call using the directory or dial pad.
The CCS-UC-1-X can pair with a mobile phone using Bluetooth® connectivity to make or join phone calls, or to use as a speaker and/or microphone for an application running on a smartphone. When used for calls, controls for the Bluetooth‑enabled phone appear on the touch screen, enabling instant connectivity with the press of a button.
The CCS-UC-1-X functions like any USB Audio Class device, allowing you to connect a laptop computer via USB to improve audio performance for any softphone, multimedia, or audio conferencing application running on the laptop.
Connect a display device to the HD-RX-USB-2000-C’s HDMI output port to enable high‑definition video presentation from all types of BYOD sources.Connect an AV source to the CCS-UC-1-X’s HDMI input port to present full‑motion HD video content on the room display. Sources with DisplayPort™ or USB Type‑C® outputs can also be connected using an optional Crestron video cable system (CBL‑MULTI‑6 or CBL‑MULTI‑12, sold separately).
Use the built‑in AirMedia® technology for wireless presentation of content from a laptop, smartphone, or tablet device via the room’s Wi‑Fi® wireless network.
- Tabletop audio and video conferencing solution
- Present, call, conference, and collaborate using your own UC conference software (BYOD)
- Complete kit contains the Crestron Flex tabletop conference device (CCS‑UC‑1‑X), a collaboration camera, HD-RX-USB-2000-C HDMI® over CATx Receiver, cables, and power supply
- Easy to specify and install — no custom design, programming, or software installation required
- Network management and provisioning and system alerts through the XiO Cloud® service
- Premium-level support with Crestron Flex Care (optional)
- Enterprise‑grade security ‑ connects and communicates securely over any enterprise or SMB network