Cisco SX10 Quick Set
The Cisco SX10 Quick Set is an all-in-one unit designed to video-enable your small collaboration spaces, offering great affordability for small-to-medium businesses just starting out with telepresence. With the SX10 you can extend telepresence pervasively throughout your enterprise.
Use any flat-panel display to add video collaboration to small rooms and huddle paces using the all-in-one Cisco TelePresence SX10 Quick Set. This affordable unit is ideal for small- to medium-sized businesses just starting out with telepresence, or for extending telepresence throughout an enterprise.
High quality, simplicity, and affordability come together in the SX10 Quick Set. Easily offer video collaboration throughout your organization, with features such as:
- Business-quality video, priced to scale at roughly the cost of a PC
- Camera and codec in a single compact device that sits on top of your standard flat-panel display
- Cisco Intelligent Proximity support for content sharing to mobile devices and wireless sharing from laptops (Macs and PCs)*
- Simple, elegant cabling that connects through a single-cable system for both power and Ethernet connectivity
- A wide-angle field of view that provides exceptional visibility, even in small spaces
With the SX10 Quick set, you can also easily control room peripherals such as lights, room dividers, curtains, and more directly from the Cisco TelePresence Touch 10 through a customizable API**. (This requires an external third-party control system processor.)
Please call or email for pricing for any special projects.
- SX10N TelePresence Quick Set
- 1 x MIC
- Remote control and batteries
- Wall mount bracket
- HDMI monitor cable – 2m
- LAN cable – 5m
- VGA presentation cable – 5m
- HDMI presentation cable – 5m
- Cisco telepresence table microphone 20
- Power supply required if no PoE network
- Maintenance contract not included in this pricing.
Ask us for our installation and training pricing.
- Optimal definition up to 1080p30 with content sharing at WXGAp5
- Wide-angle 83° horizontal FOV with 5x zoom*
- Ready-to-use unit with Power over Ethernet (PoE)
- Integrated microphone
- Energy efficient with low consumption (EU Class B)
- Registers with Cisco® Unified Communications Manager (UCM) and Cisco TelePresence Video Communication Server (VCS)
Maintenance Contract not included in the price.