Crestron Mercury® – Tabletop UC Audio Conference System
The Crestron Mercury provides a complete audio conference room solution for open-platform UC applications. Enables exceptional full-duplex wideband audio conferencing and speakerphone capabilities through one amazing tabletop touch screen console. Works natively with any SIP VoIP phone system, Skype® for Business VoIP application, or Zoom Rooms™ conferencing system. Also pairs with any mobile phone via Bluetooth®, and connects via USB to any laptop running any audio conferencing or softphone application.
The Crestron Mercury® Tabletop UC Audio Conference System affords a consistent user experience in every meeting space through a simple and intuitive touch screen UI with built-in corporate directory access and room scheduling. Installs easily and connects securely, with IoT cloud based provisioning and management via the Crestron® XiO Cloud™ service.
- The ultimate tabletop audio conferencing solution for any UC platform
- Simple, intuitive touch screen UX provides a consistent user experience in every room
- A complete kit solution — easy to specify and install
- No custom design, programming, or software installation required!
- Easy to provision and manage through Crestron® XiO Cloud™
- Connects and communicates securely over any enterprise or SMB network
- Full open SIP conferencing speakerphone
- Bluetooth® pairing with mobile phones
- USB connectivity for laptops running audio conferencing or other software
- Native Skype® for Business VoIP support
- Native Zoom Rooms™ mode (for use with a Zoom Rooms conferencing system)
- Exceptional full-duplex audio performance
- Extremely natural 2-way wideband voice quality
- Integrated 360° quad microphone array
- High-powered full-range speaker
- Limes Audio TrueVoice® AEC technology
- High-visibility mic mute indication
- Available add-on mic pods for extra coverage
- 7” (178 mm) HD color touch screen
- Consistent, intuitive, customizable user interface
- LDAP corporate directory access
- Active Directory® authentication
- Room scheduling integration with Microsoft® Exchange or Crestron Fusion®
- Built-in PinPoint™ beacon for use with the Crestron PinPoint App
- Built-in PIR occupancy detector
- Persistent occupancy awareness combining motion and voice detection
- IoT cloud based provisioning and management
- Web browser configuration
- Enterprise-grade security
- Dual LAN ports
- Power management and scheduling
- PoE+ or AC line powered
- 100-240V universal power pack included
- Optional 180° swivel mount kit available
- Complete kit contains the Crestron Mercury® tabletop console, cables, and power supply
Voice Calling & Audio Conferencing
- The Crestron Mercury console is a full-featured VoIP conferencing speakerphone that’s fully compatible with major SIP-compliant phone systems. Its advanced design provides highly intelligible, full-duplex communication for every participant around a conference table. Dialing and answering calls is easy and intuitive using the large HD color touch screen. Corporate directory access (LDAP) enables one-touch dialing from the customer’s centrally managed directory.
- Crestron Mercury pairs with any mobile phone using Bluetooth to make calls or join a call in progress. It instantly transforms a personal phone call into a whole-room audio conference with clear, echo-free audio and the ability to start and stop a call, adjust volume, mute, and display caller ID on the touch screen. Bluetooth-enabled phones appear automatically on the touch screen, enabling instant connectivity with the press of a button.
- Connecting a laptop computer via USB enables enhanced audio performance for any softphone or audio conferencing application running on the laptop.
- Native Skype for Business VoIP support enables one-touch join capability to join a scheduled Skype meeting (audio only), or you can simply place a Skype call using the directory or dial pad.
Additionally, Crestron Mercury behaves like any Bluetooth or USB Audio class device, enabling use as a speaker and/or microphone for all types of multimedia applications running on a computer or smartphone. Even if you’re not on a call, you can use Crestron Mercury to share audio content with everyone in the room, or make a professional audio recording of the meeting, with exceptional results.
CCS-UC-1: Crestron Mercury tabletop UC audio conference console
PW-2420RU: Universal power pack for audio conference console
CBL-USB-A-BMICRO-6: USB cable for laptop computer, Type A male to micro-B male, 6 ft (1.83 m)Ethernet LAN cable,
RJ45 male-to-male, 12 ft (3.66 m)
We can also include full installation with integration (to be quoted), national Help desk, certified Crestron technical support Australia-Wide with 21 years Collaboration experience